Sunday, March 27, 2011

Weigh in...

Hi all,

Ive been a bit slack in posting this week. I was away from Mon-Thurs and working on Fri so havent really had a chance to sit down and write a good post. I got sick last Sunday, I managed to pick up a head cold. It put exercising on the back burner on Monday and on tuesday I tried jogging but that didnt go well so I ended up swapping over to weights. Wednesday I went to a street defence class which was fun and thurs/fri I was so physically exhausted from uni and work I didnt do anything.

I am happy to report however that I lost 1.3kgs. I attribute that to trying to make good food choices despite not being able to exercise properly and the little bit of incidential exercise I squeezed in. I didnt lose many cms - 1.5 in total taking my total loss for cm's to 44 exactly. I actually put 2cm's back on my hips this week which was a bit devestating but not the end of the world.

New Stats:
Sw: 121.3
Cw: 107.2
Ltw: 1.3
Ltd: 14.1
Mini goal: 100
Overall goal: 90

I cant tell you how good it feels to crack 14kgs. Its the most I have ever lost, I am hoping to reach 15kgs this week, but I am going to eat well and exercise when I can and not place unrealistic expectations on myself. Its about being healthy overall, not the immediate numbers.

I also completed week three, day three of the couch to 10k. I made a PB as well. I basically went 2.34kms in total with my jogging intervals, last time I went 2kms and I also went 5.97kms overall, up from 5kms last time. So obviously my pace is improving which I am happy with. Although I did have a mild hiccup in the middle with a awful stomach cramp but I had a small break and then started again. I was determined to finish!

Well thats all for tonight, sorry for my absence!
Take Care,
Megs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment