Sunday, March 6, 2011

Two posts in one day : - )

One thing I realised while going through some pictures today was that I haven't shared any with my blog. Most people who read this I am sure know what I look like, but for memories sake I thought I would update and add some photos.

Some before shots:













These two pictures would have been at my heaviest, 121.3kgs. Looking back I know I was that heavy and I know I was in denial about it, and now I ashamed a little. Ashamed that I managed to talk myself into believing that I wasn't that big and that I was healthy and I honestly in my own way believed I was healthy.

This picture was taken at 114.6kgs. So a loss of 6.7kgs and officially down one dress size.



At this stage I was feeling good although not fit. This was around Jan/Feb last year. I know with weight watchers I have lost and am losing weight, but being thin and being fit are two different things. Something I have come to realise is important, especially with the training I do now with my PT and this feeling of empowerment that I have.

This photo is a current one, I am 110kgs exactly and have lost 11.3kgs.


I can definitely see a change in my face. And I know I am stronger and healthier. I still have a way to go, but you know what, it isn't as long as when I first started and its well worth the effort.

Take Care,
Megs



No comments:

Post a Comment