Sunday, March 13, 2011

A good and a bad day :)

I achieved a goal this morning. I hit the gym for a 50 minute cardio session and after that I managed to jog for 2.5kms on the treadmill at a 6.5-8kmph pace; it took me 22 minutes and alot of sweating but I did it without walking :) I was especially proud seeing as I had already done my cardio beforehand which included leg work, I will admit though, I thought I was going to vomit once I stopped, the exertion was pretty hard core.

The bad part of the day was afternoon time. I had a nap and when i woke up I had this terrible craving for carbs. I ended up convincing S to head down to the servo with me and we shared a Sara Lee Chocolate Chip Muffin and a container of hot chips. I felt so sick afterwards, and since then I have had quite an upset stomach which has attached me to the toilet. I guess its a kind of punishment for being naughty :)

I did go for a 3km walk with the doggies this afternoon (after the splurge) which made me feel 50% better. Burnt 170 ish calories (can check thanks to my new watch from S) so I havent quite made it up, but I am trying to turn a negative into a positive.

I am really happy with my 2.5kms though. It did feel really good :D

Take Care,
Megs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment