Monday, June 13, 2011

I did weigh in..

From all my excitment of comming home for a holiday and running around and seeing everyone, I forgot to log on and update my stats. I did have a weigh in, because I am indecisive I decided to move it back to Saturday, thats S's weigh in day as well, so I decided to suck it up.

I lost 200gms this week. Not much and to be honest I am not surprised. The last few weeks my heart hasn't so much been in losing weight, but rather upping my fitness.

New stats:
Sw: 121.3
Cw: 102.8
Ltw: -0.2
Ltd: -18.5
mini goal: 100
overall goal: 80

I am inching closer to the 100kg mark and I wonder if I am psyching myself out a little. I have been obese for so long, it takes a certain amount of mental energy to accept that you're not the person you were before and come to accept the person you are now - no matter what you're trying to achieve. I don't anticipate this week to be much better, because I am on holidays and I have been far more relaxed in my eating but I know when I get home I am going to really need to sit down and evaluate my thinking again, perhaps even put up some positive affirmations and posters around the house - take some pressure off the internal monologe of mine for a while.

Best be off,
Take Care,
Megs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment