Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What does today mean to you?

Is it a good day? A bad day? Or is there, like always, room for improvement?

Today is going down as a good day for me. On the 19th May 2011 I jogged 5.1kms in 45 minutes. I made it. Oh the urge to vomit was pretty strong at the end and my legs felt like they were going to fall off and I had to mentally kick my ass for the last 2kms, but I did it. Little old me! Who couldn't run more than 200m in the begining, just ran 5.1kms!!

Today I feel:

- Awesome.
- Empowered.
- Motivated.
- Sore (in a good way)

Today is MY DAY!

Take care,
Megs x

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS!!! Well not the vomitng part ... but LOVE THIS! are you taking part in our bloggers challenge??? www.courage2start.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :-)

    No, whats it about? Running is by far my new addiction. I am currently reading 50 marathons - 50 days, its about endurance not just for ultramarathon runners, but for beginers as well and I am loving it!

    ReplyDelete