Friday, May 27, 2011

A new personal best...

I had a remedial massage this morning; it was meant to work out the kinks and it was really good. The therapist was awesome and really comprehensive and knew his stuff. I am a little sore now, which is normal after a heavy massage but I feel much better overall, especially mentally. I felt so good I went for a jog tonight, I went 5.8kms in 52 minutes. I couldn't believe it. The only issue I had was some digestive problems *ahem* towards the end which had my increase my pace pretty good. I am not sure why it happens, but I am going to have to investigate it a little further because this isn't the first time it has happened.

I am quite tired now, even though I had a nap before my run. I think it will be an early night for me.

Take care,
Megs x

No comments:

Post a Comment