Friday, July 8, 2011

Weigh in day......

It rolls around, doesn't ask if you're ready or if you want a couple more hours to prepare. This week I didnt lose again, thats two weeks without a kg loss. I have printed off some articles on plateau's, hopefully there will be some inspiration in there. I did however lose cm's. I think I mentioned I am not tracking cm's weekly anymore, I am doing it every 2-4 weeks. Well it has been 3 weeks since I last tracked and I am happy to say I lost another 13cm, taking my total cm loss to 98cm!!!
Now that feels pretty A-Mah-Zing.

New stats:

Sw: 121.3
Cw: 102.2
Ltw: 0
Ltd: 19.1
mini goal: 100
overall goal: 80

I have given myself two weeks to reach 100kgs, thats 1.1kgs a week and dammit I am going to do it. I NEED to do it. So thats my plan.

Take Care,
Megs x

No comments:

Post a Comment