Friday, November 18, 2011

I joined back up...

To weight watchers.

I have decided to be more proactive with my food. Clearly intuitive eating doesnt work for me as I am still harbouring lingering binge eating tendencies and I just dont get that clearly full sensation.

I will reach my goal. I signed up for unlimited so I can go to meetings when I am not working! Its on a Tuesday night. I also need to make an effort to use the gym more, its a 24hr facility so there really isnt any excuse!

In good news I did the Valley Stampede 5k mud fun run today with S. www.valleystampede.com.au
It was insanity. Took us close to 1.5hrs (official times should be out over the weekend). But we had a laugh. Ran the first part but once we started to get soaked with water and covered in mud the running pretty much stopped and we walked and crawled our way to the finish line. Got some bruises and sore body parts but alot of great memories!

Take care,
Megs x

No comments:

Post a Comment