Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weigh in...

On Saturday I had my weigh in and am happy to report a loss of 2kgs. I usually have a bigger than normal weight loss post my periods, but I have to say I am still pretty stoked with 2kgs :-)

New Stats:

Sw: 121.3kgs
Cw: 105.2kgs
Ltw: 2kgs
Ltd: 16.1kgs
mini goal: 100kgs
Overall goal: 88kgs

I also lost 3cm taking my total cm loss to 55.5cm. Its hard to believe really, that I am closer to 100kgs than I am to my starting weight. I still feel like I have a long way to go, but 16.1kgs is a great start so I am determined to just keep taking it one day at a time.

I also hit a personal best at the gym. I jogged on the treadmill for 40minutes straight and went 4.5kms. I didnt walk at all, which is insane! I want to compete in a 5km fun run/walk in August and I have to say that its a real possibility now! Some days I just marvel at what my body can do. I did pinch something in my leg however, in my thigh to be exact so I'll have to rest it for a couple of days and try again later in the week :-)

Take Care,
megs x

No comments:

Post a Comment